At the Hoyer Law Group, we provide compassionate yet aggressive representation for employees. We handle the full spectrum of employment law matters ranging from harassment, discrimination, and bullying to negotiating disability accommodations, whistleblower protection, and opposing wrongful termination for federal employees.
Whether you are looking to put an end to discrimination, seeking protection for whistleblowing, or just need some guidance in severance negotiations, our experienced whistleblower and discrimination attorneys can help.
Our attorneys have taken on the largest and fiercest employers from Walmart to the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, and even Congress, recovering tens of millions of dollars for clients along the way.
We have attorneys on staff who have worked for and with the federal government on federal employee matters and who have spent decades litigating in the private sector.
At Hoyer Law Group, the focus is always on our clients and the facts. Client communication is key to a great attorney-client relationship, and we do our best to make sure that you always have access to your attorneys when you need them.
Communicating your facts is equally essential to the success of your employment case. Our firm leverages in-house technology and its investigative prowess to assemble, refine, and present your facts in the most persuasive manner possible to your employer.
Our IT personnel and investigative team have the expertise to handle the most significant discovery projects having managed cases involving millions of documents. That said, we know that not every case is a massive undertaking and offer creative engagement arrangements to try to resolve your matter to your satisfaction or provide you guidance on an employment contract.
Unsure whether we can help you? Don’t hesitate to contact us for a consultation on any of the matters listed below or on any issue that you might have with your employer.
Our Employment Law Practice Areas
- Healthcare Whistleblower Protection
- OSHA Whistleblower Protection
- Financial Industry Whistleblower Protection
- Tax Fraud Whistleblower Protection
- Airline Whistleblower Protection
- Food and Drug Whistleblower Protection
- Environmental Whistleblower Protection
- Race, Color, and National Origin Discrimination
- Disability Accommodations and Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Gender or Sex Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Gender and Gender Identity Discrimination
- Equal Pay
- Age Discrimination
- Political Affiliation and Free Speech Protections
- Familial Responsibility Discrimination
- Leave Taking
- Military Caregivers and Exigency Leave
- Negotiating Executive Compensation Packages
- Reviewing and Negotiating Severance Agreements
- Restrictive Covenants Including Noncompete Agreements and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Fighting Injunctions
- Trade Secrets Disputes and Allegations of Trespass to Computer Systems
- Appeal terminations, suspensions, and other adverse acts to the Merit System Protection Board (MSPB)
- Appeals to State Administrative Review Boards and Tribunals
- Whistleblowing to the Office of Special Counsel (OSC) and Office of Inspector General
- Pursuing Individual Rights of Appeal
- Internal Grievances
- EEO and EEOC cases